In-Person Gathering Information
We're working diligently to make sure all our environments, from our Sunday morning gatherings, to LifeKids and Encounter, are spaces where you can not just feel safe, but feel at home. It's about more than simply coming to our facility; it's about working together to be a family where anyone can belong.
We’re taking the following steps at our Sunday morning gatherings, LifeKids, and Encounter to maximize the safety of everyone who attends while creating an environment where people can connect with Jesus and each other.
- We ask that anyone over 11 years of age wear a mask inside our facility, with the exception of people communicating from the stage while they are speaking/ singing.
- If you or your child have experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days, we ask you to stay home and gather with us online:
- Cough/Sore Throat
- Muscle or Body Aches
- Shortness of Breath
- Temperature over 100.4
- Loss of taste/smell
- A distance of 4 seats (equal to 6 1/2 feet) should be kept between people of different household to maintain social distancing while seated.
- We recommend that high-risk individuals stay home and join us each Sunday online.
- LifeKids is implementing the following safety precautions to assure your children are safe during their time with us:
- All volunteers and children will have their temperature taken upon arrival
- Hand Sanitizer provided upon arrival to LifeKids as well as within the classrooms
- All volunteers will be wearing a face mask as well as we are requesting all children grades K-5 to also wear a face mask while in LifeKids
- Grades K-5 will be provided sitting mats to help promote social distancing
- Social Distancing guidelines will be encouraged during check in and pick up of children by pick up of one parent to prevent overcrowding in the hallway
- All toys, mats, tables, chairs, doors and classrooms will be sanitized and cleaned thoroughly following our gathering
- Not ready to join us in person? Check out LifeSpring Church Online on Sundays at 11:00am.
- These safety procedures also apply to Encounter (6th-12th grade) on Wednesday nights.