Preparing to Return
We're incredibly excited to once again be gathering together in person once again! We're working diligently to create an environment where you can not just feel safe, but feel at home. It's about more than simply re-opening our facility; it's about working together to be a family where anyone can belong.
Listed below is the plan our pastors and accountability board have worked together to create as we prepare to return to gathering in our facility with each other. Please keep in mind that, while dates and guidelines are listed, those are tentative and may change according to the circumstances in our community.
Our Next Steps
We will be returning to our facility in phases during this season. It’s important to remember that this is not “re-opening the church”, because the church never shut down. We are, however, re-opening our facility in two. Those phases are as follows:
We will be implementing the following steps to create an environment that not only feels safe, but feels like home:
- One In-Person gathering: 11 AM.
- Masks are required for everyone 11 years old and up, with the exception of people communicating from the stage while they are communicating, including the worship leader.
- People of the same household can sit together.
- A distance of 4 seats (equal to 6 1/2 feet) should be kept between people of different households.
- There will not be LifeKids during this phase.
- Can’t make it in person? Check out LifeSpring Church Online at 11:15 AM or 7:15 PM each Sunday.
- Social distancing will be implemented. Please remain 6 feet apart at all times- and perfect your air high-fives and air hugs!
- The coffee bar will be closed during this time. But if you need it, feel free to bring your own!
- There will be no pens or sermon note handouts. If you wish you take notes (it’s good for you!), you can do so on your phone. Or, if you’re “old school”, bring your own paper and pen.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- The facility will be disinfected between gatherings.
- All high-risk populations should stay home and join us each weekend online.
Future Phase (tentatively beginning July 19)
This date is very tentative and depends on whether North Carolina has moved into Phase 3 of re-opening the state. Our Grand Re-opening will not occur until Governor Cooper moves us into Phase 3 as a state.
Once that occurs, we will be re-evaluating the steps from our Soft Re-opening in light of COVID-19 trends in our area. We will let you know the specifics of what will be different in our Grand Re-Opening and beyond as we get closer to the date.