We're working diligently to create an environment where you can not just feel safe, but feel at home. It's about more than simply coming to our facility; it's about working together to be a family where anyone can belong.
What We’re Doing
- We ask that anyone over 11 years of age wear a mask inside our facility, with the exception of people communicating from the stage while they are speaking, including the worship leader.
- If you or your child have experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days, we ask you to stay home and gather with us online:
- Cough/Sore Throat
- Muscle or Body Aches
- Shortness of Breath
- Temperature over 100.4
- Loss of taste/smell
- A distance of 4 seats (equal to 6 1/2 feet) should be kept between people of different household to maintain social distancing while seated.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- We recommend that high-risk individuals stay home and join us each Sunday online.
- LifeKids is implementing the following safety precautions to assure your children are safe during their time with us:
- All volunteers and children will have their temperature taken upon arrival
- Hand Sanitizer provided upon arrival to LifeKids as well as within the classrooms
- All volunteers will be wearing a face mask as well as we are requesting all children grades K-5 to also wear a face mask while in LifeKids
- Grades K-5 will be provided sitting mats to help promote social distancing
- Social Distancing guidelines will be encouraged during check in and pick up of children by pick up of one parent to prevent overcrowding in the hallway
- All toys, mats, tables, chairs, doors and classrooms will be sanitized and cleaned thoroughly following our gathering
- Can’t make it in person? Check out LifeSpring Church Online at 11:15 AM or 7:15 PM each Sunday, or 7:15 PM on Monday.
- These safety procedures also apply to Encounter (6th-12th grade) on Wednesday nights.